I don't know if you've ever heard me go on about Studio J, but you are about to! Let me share my top 10 reasons why I love Studio J - then I challenge you to try it out! There's no commitment, just log on, create a quick account, and start playing around. If you LOVE what you create, THEN you can purchase layouts for just $6.95 each! No trips to Costco to pick up pictures, no sifting through all your paper and embellishments, just grab your credit card, and sit back a few days and your layouts will be on your doorstep before you know it!
Now... the Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Studio J
1. You can complete layouts in just minutes, with an internet connection. This layout was completed before Josh got to lunch on his first day of school (this is last year, this year's is done, but I haven't ordered it yet--it's just a cute and took even less time with the Express Collection Layouts).
2. You can use lots of sizes of pictures, without planning ahead. Don't you hate waiting until you have your layout finished to print your pictures? Or, worse, get all you pictures in 4x6, then find out that you want to use 3 - 5x7's and 6 - 2x2 pictures (as shown below)? It's pretty great to just upload the pictures, then drag and drop them to the photo well, and they become whatever size you need! You can even zoom in on them, and do some editing within Studio J!
3. Funky shapes and sizes don't scare me! In the layout below you will notice some wedge shaped pictures. Simple to do and creates a fun visual for your page! Drag and drop, no measuring, templates, cutting and messing up!
4. Create multiple pages for different people. The layouts below were so easy. I quickly made layouts for 3 different family members. One for us, one for Jake & his wife, and one for my in-laws. They are similar but specific to each recipient. (And, I must report, everyone was thrilled with their layouts!)
|Our layout has a picture of my husband and his brother, and highlights our favorite part of the graduation ceremony--the soldiers coming out of the smoke-very cool!|
|This one is for his parents.|
|And finally the layout for Jake and his family|
5. To Journal or Not to Journal. There are so many layout choices. Some include lots of picture spots and journaling areas, and some don't. There are titles on every page and space for journaling, however, you can change a journaling spot into a picture spot, and vice versa. So much flexibility!
6. Scrapbooks you can look at all day long. With Studio J, when you order your 12x12 layout prints, you also get a set of .jpg images. One of the images is great for sharing layouts on your blog, facebook page, emailing, etc., while the other one is two large files one for each page of your layout. These can be used to re-print layouts at photo shops, or you can load them onto a SIM card and display them on a digital picture frame. Josh loves to turn it on and look through the pages one at a time, it can occupy him (or me) for hours!
7. Reprint all you want. With Studio J's .jpg images, you can upload them to Costco and reprint your layouts for just $2.99 per page. This is very convenient, but you can also reprint them from Studio J for up to one year. While Costco's prints are less expensive, Studio J's quality can't be beat! Studio J layouts are "custom printed to the highest quality, made to last a lifetime".
8. Reasonable shipping charges Studio J layouts are shipped via USPS, and you can have between 4-50 layouts shipped directly to you for just $5.95. Here's an idea, set a goal each month for how many layouts you want to create, and that you can afford. Create your layouts, and put the $6.95/layout in an envelope or savings account each month. Be sure to check in every 30 days or so, so they know you are still working on them! Then when you have enough layouts to justify the $5.95 shipping (at least 4 are needed), then you can place your order and use the money you have saved up each month to pay for them. Be sure to order every 90 days so they will save your work!
9. Super easy to use! Studio J is very intuitive. You can figure it out quite quickly. BUT if you do have problems, shoot me an email or give me a call and I can help you any time! I taught myself almost everything (my friend Adana also discovered some fun stuff I didn't know!).
10. It's FUN! It's fun to come home from an event and scrapbook it right then, in just a few minutes! Sometimes I will get home, drop everything, and scrapbook those fun pictures just minutes after taking them. While I have to wait a few days for them to be delivered, I can enjoy the process of making them immediately. All it takes is an internet connection and some pictures.
C'mon. Go try it now!