background

Friday, August 31, 2012

I'm taking a break...his name is Tyson!

Friends,

Here's a little known fact - we were chosen to be the adoptive parents for a sweet baby due any minute now!  His name will be Tyson, and we couldn't be more excited!!!  Since we don't know exactly when he will be born (maybe he already is, when you are reading this!), I feel like I can't really make any major plans.  So, I won't be doing my fall open house this year.  I am also not planning on any workshops until at least the first part of next year.

In the meantime, I am going to make you an offer, I hope you won't want to refuse!  From now, until my next open house, I am offering you NO SHIPPING AND TAX!!!   That's pretty much my price on stuff!  Place orders as often as you want, and get everything for just the retail price!  (except on Studio J, I can't figure out how to make that work)

Anyone who takes advantage of this great offer will be invited to a special workshop that I will host in either January or February.  We will make something fun, and it won't cost anything. BUT, in order to be invited, you need to place an order between now and then!

So, get over here, and get your catalog, then shop as often as you want, (email me your order, and I will enter it, so you can get the discount).  I can even take credit cards.

Thanks for supporting me through this baby time, I'm excited to not stress out about anything but him for a while!!!

:)
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment