background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Color Dare: Dream Pop


I made this layout for my Lehi club in July.  And, it just so happened to be the Color Dare Challenge this week.

I used the Dream Pop paper, Artiste cartridge, Washi tape and a tiny bit of the Colonial White rosette ribbon.  I love the way I got to use these fun spring colors for these pictures!

AND: I used Studio J to print my pictures!!!  I needed 3x3 pictures, and none of the ones I had would work, so I created a "No Limits" layout with the 3 4x6 photo wells, and 4 3x3 photo wells.  I had it alone in the project, so I could order just that layout.  When I went to check out, I changed it from a layout + .jpg to just the .jpg.  It was only $2.95, then a few minutes later, I got the email with the upload link, and retrieved my .jpg image.  Then I sent it to Costco, and only a couple hours later, I had the pictures in hand!  I LOVE THIS!  You can create ANY size pictures you want, and get them printed quickly.  So great!

4 comments:

  1. LOve the font and larger F in family! Great washi accents! I can't wait to try that feature in Studio J myself! ;) Thanks for linking up with us over at the Color Dare! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo...didn't realize you could get just a .jpg file then send it to be printed locally. Yee! Your layout is so fun and festive. Thanks for participating in the Color My Heart challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the use of the washi tape with the Dream Pop papers. They make a great back-drop for the photos. Thanks for joining the crew at Color My Heart this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty layout! Your pictures look really nice against the grey matts. Thanks for playing at Color My Heart!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete