background

Friday, June 1, 2012

Color Dare #2

This week's colors were:  Pear, Topiary, Moonstruck, and Lagoon.  I was really excited as blues and greens are my favorite, and I LOVE Lagoon and Pear!

I used the June SOTM S1206, Life is Tweet.  And the pattern: Gallery, in the Wishes Idea Book.  I used the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the frame.  I'm not super excited about the way the Baker's Twine looks, I might make some changes there and re-post.  BUT I do love that cute June Stamp of the Month!  Hurry and get one this month!

Take two: (I think I like this one better)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, I love your cards! I thought the baker's twine stitching was really neat. But both of them are pretty. The colors work great together. You really tie them together well. Thanks for playing this week! We appreciate you.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete