background

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Crop/Open House Details

I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to host my first "all-day" crop!  I hope that most of you will be able to at least stop by, and hopefully stay for a while!

The Open House/Crop will be from 2:00pm-10:00pm, in the Cranberry Farms (my neighborhood) clubhouse.  The address is 2400 W. 2400 N.  It's just a few blocks North of my house, in a log cabin, by the pool. Entrance is on the South side of the building.

There are THREE options for this Open House/Crop.

1) Come to the OPEN HOUSE!  It will be running the entire time of the crop.  You can stop by for as long as you want, make the make-n-take and see what the new Idea Book (and me!) has to offer.  Please RSVP asap so I can be sure to have your make-n-take ready!  Also, if you are bringing a friend, let me know so I can have one for your friend(s) as well!

2) Come to the WORKSHOP!  Here's a picture of what we will be doing for our workshop that day.  You will have plenty of time to work on these little treasures between 2-10pm.  If you are planning on making this workshop project, you will need to RSVP before January 31st.  I will have everything cut and ready for you!  The cost for the Workshop is just $15!  I would love pre-payment, but you can also pay at the workshop.
This picture doesn't do these 3x3 cards justice!  They are REALLY cute!
Project includes 2 boxes, 10 cards, 10 envelopes and a stamp set!

3) Come to the CROP!  The crop will consist of space for the entire 8 hours, snacks, and DINNER! (Taco salad).  You will be in the same building as the open house, but will have a space all your own!  Bring unfinished projects, your laptop to work on Studio J, or a sewing project!  Whatever you want to do is fine with me!  The CROP cost is just $15.  AND, if you would like to include the WORKSHOP project in your crop, it's just $25 for both!  If you are just doing the CROP please let me know before February 2nd.  You can pay that day.  And, if you want to do the workshop--be sure to let me know by January 31st!

Don't forget: Those of you who have made purchases, and or come to workshops in the past 6 months, already have a credit toward the CROP and/or the WORKSHOP!  Be sure to email me to find out how much credit you have!

I look forward to seeing YOU there!


No comments:

Post a Comment