background

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's Time for a NEW Idea Book!

I've only had it a few days, but I'm already loving it! (as usual!).

Come celebrate NEW stuff with me on:

Saturday, February 4th
2:00-10:00pm
@ the clubhouse (2450 W. 2400 N. just a few blocks from my house)

There will be a make and take project for anyone who RSVP's for the Open House, and a workshop-type project for those coming to the CROP!

The crop will include the workshop project (more details later, but I promise you will love it!), dinner, and plenty of room to spread out and work on whatever you want!  Come for the full 8 hours for just $25!  BUT WAIT!  You may have already earned the crop for free!  (or have a good size discount). 

Be sure to email me to find out how much you have earned toward the crop!  And, if you aren't up for the whole day, just let me know you are coming and I will have a make and take ready to create while you are there.  Come anytime between 2:00-10:00pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment