background

Friday, August 26, 2011

USE IT UP! Crop

Here's another fun idea I got from Convention.  How about an 8-hour crop?  Do you have lots of paper and unfinished projects that you just can't find the time or space to work on???

Plan now to come to my USE IT UP crop!

Saturday, February 4th  2:00-10:00pm

We will be using the clubhouse in my neighborhood.  Dinner will be provided, as well as a project (valued over $10) using NEW products from the Spring/Summer Idea Book!!!  This crop will be replacing my traditional open house.  You can come for 20 minutes to make the make and take, or sign up for the crop to use the space, have dinner, spread out and get some work done!

Cost: $25.00

BUT, you can earn some of that money toward your Crop cost!

Here's how:

$10 - if you host a gathering before January 27th
$2 - for each workshop that you order for, and attend
$3 - for each NEW friend that you bring to a workshop ($1 if she comes to just help, $3 if she creates her own!)
$5 - for every $100 you spend before January 27th

I will help you keep track of your earnings toward the crop!  I hope you will be able to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment