background

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Been A While

I know, I kinda fell off the stamping/scrapping earth, but I'm back!!!  In fact, I'm back from Disneyland, with all kinds of excitement about the new products and amazing art that I can't wait to share with everyone!  YES, EVERYONE!

I would LOVE to do a Home Gathering for you and your friends!  If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible.  As a special thank you for hosting, you will not only get our FAN-Stinkin-TASTIC hostess gifts, but I will also give you a special treat. 

Do you have a Cricut?  Well, you might want one soon, if you don't!  I'm thirlled that CTMH has come out with an exclusive Cricut cartridge that coordinates beautifully with so many of our products!  If you don't have one, you can be entered into a special drawing that I will be doing in November for my 6" (old style) Cricut!  It's gently used, but worth winning - for sure!!!  And the winner of the Cricut will get the Cricut bundle for 15% off!

Here's a sneak peek at the new catalog.  Be sure to come by and get yours anytime after August 1st!  And, if you do, you will get 10% off your entire order at my open house on August 26!

No comments:

Post a Comment