background

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Christmas Card Workshop - Saturday October 23rd

Please join me for my annual CHRISTMAS CARD WORKSHOP!  I am excited about the 5 cards you can choose from this year.  All of the paper will be pre-cut.  You will stamp, distress and glue your cards together.  Most cards are VERY easy to do!

Date: Saturday, October 23rd
Time: 5:00-9:00pm
Place: Karen's House
Here are the cards:

Prince of Peace - a variety of these 3 cards


Christmas Tree Card

Ornament Card (background: Peace on Earth)

Your Picture Here card - bring wallet size pictures!

Reindeer/Merry Christmas card

Here is the pricing information:

Workshop fee for 5-50 cards:  $4.00
Workshop fee for 51-100 cards:  $6.00
Each card is $0.50 each (except the picture card, it's only $0.35 each).
ALL supplies WILL BE provided!

Email me for an order form which you can drop by with your payment. 

I NEED ALL PAYMENTS AND ORDER FORMS BEFORE TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5TH.

Let me know if you have any questions!  I hope to see YOU there!

Invite a friend that I didn't invite, and you will get all of your envelopes FREE!!!!

I have a special the day of the workshop.  All orders will be 10% off that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment